Miculek holds dozens of national and international handgun, rifle, and shotgun titles. He is one of the fastest revolver shooters in the world, capable of emptying a five-shot revolver in 0.57 seconds in a group the size of a playing card.
“Being a Team Hornady member provides broad spectrum access to shooting products that are second-to-none,” said Miculek. “Hornady pistol bullets are standard fare in competitive circuits because they work. And Hornady rifle products will be instrumental as I begin to enter more rifle competitions.”
Miculek holds a lengthy list of titles and awards, including:
• 20-time STEEL Challenge World Speed Shooting Revolver Division Champion
• 10-time IDPA Enhanced Service Revolver National Champion
• 8-time USPSA National Revolver Champion
• 8-time USPSA Multi-Gun Champion
• 4-time 2nd Chance Bowling Pin Champion
• 1997, 2007, 2011 World Shoot-Off Champion (The only person to ever win this title with a revolver.)
• Member of 9-time winning pro team at the Sportsmans Team Challenge
• 3-time Masters International Long Gun Champion
• 2-time ISPC World Revolver Champion
• 2-time Industry Masters Champion
He is the current titleholder in the following:
• USPSA National Revolver Champion
• IDPA National Revolver Champion
• IDPA World Revolver Champion
• Steel Challenge Revolver Challenge
• Member of the World Action Pistol Championship Team, Metallic Sight
And he is the world revolver speed shooting record holder, shooting:
• 8 shots in 1 second
• 6 shots-reload-6 shots in 2.99 seconds
• 6 shots, 2 on each of three targets, in 1 second
• 60 shots out of 10 revolvers in 17.2 seconds
• 5 shots in 57 hundredths of a second
“We are very pleased to add Jerry to our team,” added Neal Emery, Hornady® Communications Manager. “He is a phenomenal competitor, a genuine and approachable guy, and a great ambassador for the shooting sports.”
Miculek shoots in competitions approximately 150 days per year. He lives on a range by Princeton, Louisiana, with his wife, Kay Clark Miculek, who is also an accomplished professional shooter.
Founded in 1949, Hornady® Manufacturing Company is a family owned business headquartered in Grand Island, Nebraska. Proudly manufacturing products that are made in the USA, Hornady® Manufacturing is a world leader in bullet, ammunition, reloading tool and accessory design and manufacture.
For further information regarding Hornady® products, visit the company web site at http://hornady.com. Media members interested in Hornady® products for editorial review, should contact Neal Emery firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neal Emery, Communications Manager, Hornady® Manufacturing, email@example.com